<< Back to Careers PageClick Here to Apply
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Function: Account Services
Employment Type: Full Time Regular Exempt
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Account Director
Job DescriptionThe Account Manager position is a vital role with the primary responsibility to directly support the CMG sales team. The role will involve working with the sales team and our clients, creating sound strategies, proposals and recommendations.
- Proposal building
- Work directly with sales team members to brainstorm and create sound, custom opportunities based on client requests and goals.
- Coordinate with the creative department for customization of proposals.
- Coordinate with both publisher relations and trafficking department to check available inventory on publisher sites.
- Client communication
- Provide insight and answers to in-depth client questions and requests.
- Campaign management
- Seeing campaigns through from start to finish.
- Gathering proper assets from client/agency for campaigns.
- Ensuring deliverables are met within deadline.
- Updated reporting for sales team/clients.
- Sales team assistance
- Handling large volume of requests from the sales team.
- Customization of sales materials on a per-client basis.
- Providing answers to questions from sales team members.
- Ensuring client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Advertising, Business, Marketing or Communications
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver exceptional results
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet browsers)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results and goal oriented approach
- Must possess an understanding of media metrics, campaign tracking and optimization
- Proactive work ethic, ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and collaborative environment
- Creative thinker and team player
- General online advertising knowledge
- General sales/marketing knowledge
- Zoho CRM, comScore and Google Docs, DART