Last updated and effective as of July 1, 2015
Welcome to the Carbon Media Group family of websites (collectively, the “Sites”). The Sites are owned and operated by Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group) or one or more of its direct or indirect affiliates (collectively, the “Company,” “we” or “us”).
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Sites are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information or content on any of the Sites or on or through any of its features, register on any of the Sites, sign up for membership, use any of the interactive or public comment features of any of the Sites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
By using any of the Sites, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use any of the Sites.
3. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Sites and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, graphics, images, illustrations, photographs, video, audio and other materials and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) (the “Content”), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Certain products, services, or company designations for companies other than us may be mentioned in any of the Sites for identification purposes only.
Third party trademarks, trade names, logos, product or services names contained on any of the Sites are the trademarks, registered or unregistered, of their respective owners.
5. USE OF SITES AND CONTENT
- your computer may temporarily store copies of such Content in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing any Content;
- you may store files that are automatically cached by your browser for display enhancement purposes; or
You must not:
- modify copies of any Content from any of the Sites;
- use any Content, including illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics, appearing in any of the Sites separately from the accompanying text;
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of any Content from any of the Sites; or
- access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Sites or any services or any Content made available through or on any of the Sites.
6. PROHIBITED USES OF THE SITES AND CONTENT
- delete, modify, hack or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on any of the Sites;
- use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of any of the Sites or servers or networks connected to any of the Sites, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of any of the Sites;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automatic or manual device or process to access any of the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Content on any of the Sites other than for a generally available search engine;
- use any copyrights, service marks, trademarks or Content owned by us or a third party without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags, search engine keywords, or hidden text;
- use any Content made available through any of the Sites in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload files or otherwise introduce files that contain viruses, malware, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- in any way violate any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- transmit or send any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate or “spoof” us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of any of the Sites, the server(s) on which any of the Sites is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to any of the Sites or the security measures deployed to protect them;
- attack any of the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of any of the Sites, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or other users of any of the Sites or expose them to liability.
7. LINKING TO THE SITES AND CERTAIN SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may also link or hyperlink any publicly available page of any of the Sites to a website that is owned by you, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Sites may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on any of the Sites;
- send e-mails or other communications with Content, or links to Content, on any of the Sites; and
- cause limited portions of the Content on any of the Sites to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- cause any of the Sites, Content or portions of any of the Sites or Content to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- use a link to any of the Sites that in any way suggests that we endorse you or your website or the content appearing on your website;
- use or present any of the Sites or Content in any way that disparages us or tarnishes, blurs or dilutes the quality of our copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property, including any associated goodwill;
- display a link to any of the Sites on any web page that displays objectionable content or links, including but not limited to, any content or information that: (i) is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized; (ii) a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, profane, obscene, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way; (iii) constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, hate speech or an infringement of any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights; or (iv) violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law; or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
8. USER ACCOUNTS, REGISTRATION, MEMBERSHIP; AND CLASSIFIEDS
Accounts and Registration. To access any of the Sites or some of the Content or other features it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of any of the Sites that all the information you provide on any of the Sites is correct, current and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with any of the Sites or otherwise, including but not limited to through the use of any interactive features on any of the Sites, is governed by our Website Privacy Notice, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Website Privacy Notice.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to any of the Sites or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Membership and Eligibility. We offer various tiers of membership, which determine the level of access you have to the applicable Site and other related services. If you have signed up using your email address through the “Register” page on any of the Sites, you are deemed a “Registered User” of such Site. If you have signed up using at least your email address and provided payment information, full name, shipping address and phone number where applicable, in order to receive: (i) one or more paid subscriptions to content on any of the Sites (“Premium Online Subscriptions” or “Magazine Subscriptions”), (ii) products, (iii) discounts, or (iv) other valuable benefits as made available by us and our vendors (“Benefits”), you are deemed a “Member” to the applicable Site.
You need to be 18 years or over to become a Member. If you’re under 18 (but older than 13) you will need to be under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities. If you are a member or a Registered User, you hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, or between the ages of 13 and 18 and have the consent of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 old. Membership is not free. To access the Benefits of the Membership program you will need to have purchased a valid membership level, or otherwise be granted permission by us. When you become a Member you get a Carbon Member ID number. Your membership account immediately grants you access to many benefits, but it may also allow you to potentially buy additional items from the Membership program from time to time. You hereby consent to our sharing your relevant information with our third party partners for the purposes of fulfilling any orders placed by you, or membership benefits received by you.
Your membership is not transferrable. You are solely responsible for any use of the Membership program websites that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password on your behalf.
Your membership is limited to the specific site to which you registered, and your membership will automatically renew each year, until you request to terminate your membership.
Classifieds. The Sites may contain “listings” or “classifieds” in which Members or Registered Users may post goods for sale or purchase, including goods that may be subject to federal, state, or local regulation, such as firearms. By posting or responding to such listings or classifieds, you hereby warrant that you are over the age of 21 years old and have the legal right to possess firearms in your community. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of all classified ads that you post under on any of the Sites and that you will indemnify us and hold us harmless for any losses or damages to yourself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any listings or classifieds that you post here. By using any of the Sites, you hereby agree to not hold any of us or our owners responsible for any disputes, civil or criminal, that result between you and any of other visitor, Member or Registered User. We assume no responsibility for injuries or loss incurred by anyone responding to the listings or classifieds, or following any of the links posted on any of the Sites. All sales are between advertiser and buyer. We do not act as agent or broker for any advertiser or buyer. It is your responsibility to be in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws when using any of the Sites. The Sites do not condone illegal activity of any kind, nor does it act in any capacity in firearms transactions. You hereby agree that any transactions in which you engage shall comply with all state, federal, and local restrictions and regulations. It is the sole responsibility of the seller and buyer to conform to such regulations. You hereby agree to report any illegal Firearms Activity immediately to 1-800-ATF-GUNS.
9. USER CONTRIBUTIONS AND SUBMISSIONS
The Sites may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, or other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Features”) that allow users to upload, post, submit, publish, display or transmit Content to other users of any of the Sites or other persons (collectively, “User Contributions and Submissions”) on or through any of the Sites.
We do not claim ownership of any User Contributions and Submissions or other information or material that a user provides to us or posts, uploads, inputs or submits to or through any of the Sites by any means. All User Contributions and Submissions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose whatsoever and without restrictions, except where prohibited by law.
By initiating or making any User Contribution and Submission, you automatically agree to grant us and our third party business partners and licensors and each of our and their respective affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, broadcast, stream, create derivative works from, transmit and distribute such User Contribution and Submission, alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against us and our third party business partners and licensors and each of our and their respective affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, moral rights or “droit moral,” and rights of attribution in connection with such User Contribution and Submission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we are not required to use any User Contribution and Submission.
10. CONTENT STANDARDS
The content standards set forth in this section (the “Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions and Submissions, your use of any interactive features of any of the Sites (except and to the extent additional terms and conditions apply to the use of one or more interactive features) and to any links or hyperlinks to any of the Sites or Content as described in the “Linking to any of the Sites and Certain Social Media Features” section set forth in Section 7 above. User Contributions and Submissions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions and Submissions must not:
- contain any defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable material or statements, or provide a hyperlink to any website containing any of the foregoing;
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person (including engaging in activity that makes you a high-maintenance user to our staff);
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 years of age;
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; or
- give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
11. MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT
We do not undertake to review User Contributions or Submissions or other material before it is posted on any of the Sites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted.
Accordingly, we do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information or material posted, uploaded, input or submitted to any of the Sites by us or any users, and we do not endorse any statements, representations or opinions expressed, posted, uploaded, input or submitted to any of the Sites by users. Any user’s reliance on information or material posted, uploaded, input or submitted to any of the Sites by other users shall be at user’s own risk. We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
We may utilize volunteer moderators or administrators (“Volunteer Moderators”). Volunteer Moderators are established members who have exhibited a knowledge and adherence to the applicable forum rules and attempt to keep the Sites and applicable forum civil and spam-free. However, Volunteer Moderators do not work for or represent us, or our affiliates. Volunteer Moderators’ words and actions are their own, and Volunteer Moderators do not have permission to engage in any sort of business as a representative of us or any of the Sites.
12. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- remove or refuse to post any User Contributions and Submissions, including any classified advertisement or merchandise posted for sale, for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of any of the Sites or any Content; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through any of the Sites.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND AGREE TO HOLD US AND OUR THIRD PARTY BUSINESS PARTNERS AND LICENSORS AND EACH OF OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS FROM, AND INDEMNIFY US AGAINST, ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for the performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
13. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on any of the Sites, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the Content or activity you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that Content or activity;
- adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address);
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For our designated Copyright Agent and additional details regarding the DMCA, please see http://www.outdoorhub.com/dmca/.
If you fail to comply with all of the foregoing requirements (as more fully set forth in Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA), your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that any Content or any activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
14. TERMINATION OR MODIFICATIONS TO SITES
We reserve the right to modify or terminate your access to any of the Sites (or portions of any of the Sites) at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Sites, or the Sites in their entirety, to users, including registered users, or charge fees for access to portions of any of the Sites without notice or liability. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of any of the Sites is unavailable at any time or for any period. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party in the event that we exercise our right to modify or terminate access to any of the Sites or portions of any of the Sites.
15. MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS
16. LINKED SITES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
As a convenience to you, any of the Sites may provide links to websites and access to material, products and services of third parties, including without limitation, our third party business partners and licensors and each of our and their respective affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns with which our connection consists of only a hyperlink, including links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links (“Linked Sites”).
We do not author, edit or monitor these Linked Sites. We have no control over the contents of those Linked Sites, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them or in your dealings with any third parties found on or through any of the Sites. The inclusion of any link on any of the Sites does not imply endorsement of the Linked Sites by us or vice versa.
The Sites may include content provided by third parties, including Content, User Contributions and Submissions and other information and materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services (“Third Party Content”). All statements and/or opinions expressed in such Third Party Content, and all articles and responses to questions and other content relating to any such Third Party Content are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Third Party Content does not necessarily reflect our opinion. In addition, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Third Party Content made available on or through any of the Sites. Any reliance you place on such Third Party Content is strictly at your own risk. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the Content or accuracy of any Third Party Content. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Third Party Content by you or any other visitor to any of the Sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of such Third Party Content.
17. TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
Although we try to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our Sites, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human or technological errors. The Sites may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, and some information may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
18. NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
Nothing on any of the Sites constitutes investment advice. Any stock prices provided by, or accessible through or on, any of the Sites are not official market quotations and are not to be considered a substitute for obtaining pricing information from official sources.
19. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or any of the Sites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of the lost data.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITES AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, ITEMS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WHERE IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NEITHER WE NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH US MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY OF THE SITES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WE NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH US REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT: (A) ANY OF THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (B) THE CONTENT WILL BE UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE OR ACCURATE; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY OF THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, ITEMS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH ANY OF THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, ITEMS OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH ANY OF THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (E) THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR THIRD PARTY BUSINESS PARTNERS, LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES AND EACH OF OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, ANY OF THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON ANY OF THE SITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH ANY OF THE SITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES. CONSEQUENTLY, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
22. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
23. LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
24. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS AND LANGUAGE
The Sites are available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. We are based in the State of Michigan in the United States. We provide the Sites for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that any of the Sites or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to any of the Sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access any of the Sites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. We make no representation that any of the Sites, or any of the Content, is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States.
25. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ENTIRE AGREEMENT
26. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
27. CONTACT INFORMATION
- Carbon Media Group
- Attn: Legal Department
- 30800 Telegraph Road, Suite 4805
- Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Copyright © 2015 Outdoor Hub, LLC. All rights reserved.
Carbon Media Group are trademarks of Outdoor Hub, LLC or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.